Monday, April 14, 2008

slc, knitting and birthday pavlova!!

i went to SLC for my birthday. i stayed with the fabulous duo of Corky & Sharon Seevinck. they always make me feel absolutely loved and adored when I am there. Yay for Corky & Sharon!!! And to top off my vacation-o-fun, I was blessed to have Vivien and Rebecca to hang out and play with during my, too short, stay.
I was able to rest, laugh a lot, enjoy great company and have absolutely no stress or obligations. whoop whoop!!

first thing we did--just a few hours after arriving in SLC--was go get our knitting supplies so I could learn to knit a hat and so Rebecca could begin her knitting adventure--by the way, she's an addict now. And after a few minor mess ups, i accomplished my goal in less than 24 hours. Sweet!



and i must give a shout out to chef Vivien for making amazing dinners and especially for my birthday dessert, Pavlova.

it was scrumdiddlyumpcious!!!

it looked a little like this...



but decorated much better with strawberries, kiwi's and blackberries by the lovely Rebecca!!!


basically, my trip was ALTOGETHER LOVELY!!

No comments: