Monday, January 12, 2009

Surprise Snow

When I woke up this morning and looked out my window, this is what I saw....



And then there was the traffic jam on South Boulder Road....



But, I also got this gem of a photo on Cherryvale Road...



However, my favorite is this photo of the Canadian Geese coming in for a landing...




BTW...I was not driving and taking photos. I had a chauffeur this morning. So, thank you to the lovely Karey Fishburn and her 4 wheel drive. I made it to work safely--and even on time. Heck yeah!!

3 comments:

becca said...

Oh thank God for 4 wheel drive huh! It's actually been quite nice here. It almost feels like spring! The temps are warming up and the snow is melting and the sun is shining...I do like snow but after about this week in the year, I'm done and wanting spring.

Raelynn said...

Yes, Praise the Lord, for the 4 wheel drive!!!

I completely agree with you Becca...I only need about a week or two of snow and then bring me back the Spring. I love the spring!!

Rebecca said...

i'm over the snow. just thought you'd like to know. snow and i have had such an unrequited love affair.