Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Oh...my...pain

After a month of no Peggy in my life, today our first training session was fan-flippin'-tastic. It HURT so good. I may not be able to walk at this moment. But who needs to be able to walk? Walking is overrated.

I'm excited to be back in the game. I've been a bit lazy. And I realized today that I have a little over a month to get ready for the Warrior Dash. It's time for some serious focus. I got this!!

Ps and by the way, I took a walk when I got home to stretch out my muscles that haven't moved in over a month. As I enjoyed the leisure stroll, because again Peggy hurt me today, I enjoyed a little MMMbop by Hanson. Heck yeah I did. Try not walking with some pep in your step when that shuffles through on the ipod.

4 comments:

Liz Lewis said...

You came at that like a spider monkey! I'm so happy you found your mental "A" game :)!! Miss you.

Rebecca said...

I'm happy you're happy, truly I am, but WHY oh WHY would anyone do this? Did you read the website???

"Welcome to America’s most insane race. Warrior Dash lands in the Rockies for the first time in 2010 where 12 obstacles from hell await along this 3.27 mile course."

What? Are you serious? For reals? What???????????

Raelynn said...

Love you Liz!!

Rebecca...I, in fact, did read the website. I'm super duper excited and know that it will be a blast during the "insane race"!!! I have utah peeps coming down to participate as well.

Rebecca said...

Utah peeps should make it fun! Go for it with all gusto then, and conquer this thing! You can DO IT!!!!!!