Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ellie & Rosco

While the roommates have been in Colorado visiting family, I have been on dog patrol. I can confidently say, I do not, I repeat, I DO NOT like them at all. Sorry Shannon if you are reading this. It's not you. It's your dogs!
Ellie has broken out every day since they've been gone and when I return from work the neighbors are walking her over because they caught her roaming the street. They've even tried to keep her in their yard, but she jumps their fence too. Sheesh!! And Rosco isn't so bad, he just stinks. Blech!! These dogs have been the thorn in my flesh this past week. Im ready for Shannon to return tomorrow so she can be on dog patrol.

Lord, give me some grace and patience!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

i feel you.

not every dog can be perfect like spencer.