Wednesday, June 13, 2012

178

yeah, it's been awhile. and i believe my last few posts--about 3 months ago--were to the tune of, "yeah, i'll be blogging again soon!" well......folks, i am beyond busy. my heart wants to blog. the desire is there. time, however, is not on my side. so instead of saying, hey i'll be blogging, let's just, how should i say....go with the flow. if it happens, great. if it doesn't, then i won't disappoint myself knowing i'm failing at something. because, after all, a blog isn't about failure. it's about writing, expressing, and conveying life.

oh, if you're curious about the 178 title...let's just say, i haven't been keeping up with my blog reader either. when i just checked in....yep, you may have guessed already....I had 178 unread blogs. sorry friends. so see, i'm not only out of time to blog, i'm also out of time to read.

but life is good. God is good. i'm blessed!!!

No comments: