Monday, July 15, 2013

Randomness

Off the top of my head....


  • My feet are killing me. Running is stupid and I have blisters. But i'm not going to be a quitter.
  • Sometimes I want to #hashtag everything. Emails and texts...post it notes. Yeah, it's a problem.  
  • The song i'm listening to has an oboe in it. Something about the haunting sounds of the oboe speak parts of my heart and soul. 
  • It's been an awkwardly rough yet cleansing day. 
  • I miss my family. I want my mommy. 
  • I've been praying to start dreaming again. God answers quick sometimes. 
  • I've been contemplating on a few thoughts to write about via blog, etc. My creative writing juices are starting to flow again. (see above thought)
  • I'm thinking it's time to start throwing my "love" parties on unsuspecting recipients. Those were amazing times. I love speaking the Father's heart during those surprise parties. 
  • Sometimes....well, it doesn't matter. You don't need to know everything. 
  • I love you. I like you. But more importantly, Jesus loves you. 

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

i've been waiting a million years for these thoughts and i am happy for your dreams!

#ilovehastagstoo
#iloveraelynn
#iamboredanditsonly8am
#iamrunningawaytonorwayandithinkyoushouldcometoo



Raelynn said...

Sorry I've left you hanging! It's coming though. :)