Monday, September 24, 2007

gracias a mi amigo Tim!

a big THANK YOU to my fun, wacky, witty and all-around outstanding friend Tim for introducing me to"Google Reader" this evening.

It's AMAZING!!!

I no longer have to check all of my friends blogs everyday to see if they've blogged about their newest haircut, latest girl infatuation or rather, to see if they even blogged at all. Thanks to google technology, I now have put almost all my regularly viewed blogs on my google reader; which will let me know when you, yes YOU, have blogged. I no longer have to have a daily ritual of checking to see if you posted something, then be completely disappointed when you haven't. My newest and greatest application will now do all the work. And like the marketing claims, I will now: Stay up to date; Simplify my reading experience; and last but certainly not least, Discover new content!!!

Can it get any better?? I don't think so Tim. (he he!)

So, to you Tim, with happiness of heart and new found respect, I say...Thank You.

For this act of kindness and friendship you have shown, I present to you a picture of a "rolex replica" to show my gratitude.



Just so you know, I picked out the picture myself. I thought the fake encrusted diamonds added a little something extra.
Nothing but the best for you, buddy.

Enjoy Tim. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Tim Glenn said...

wow.

Is there really any more that I can say?

The comedic value in a picture of a fake rolex is timeless.

Thank you Raelynn.

Ah Thank You.