Tuesday, September 4, 2007

i should be asleep

today, unfortunately, i was woken up about 4:30am. yes, that's correct, 4:30am; by a lovely roommate on her way to brazil. i attempted to fall back to sleep, but couldn't. and i tried my best to not be too tired today. but it didn't work. i could barely keep my eyes open at work. and i remember trying to play "candyland" with one of the girls at the elementary school, well, lets just say, i was so not into the game and i kept closing my eyes. as my friend aimee says, "i had little midgets hanging on my eyelids." and before i realized it, that little rascal was fixing the game so she would win everytime. she marked the back of the card so she would always grab the fairy popsicle card everytime. which would basically take her to the top of the board. so, yes, she indeed won!! did i care? not really.

so, why am i awake now? well, i took a nap and now, i'm not that tired.

shoot!!

No comments: