Tuesday, February 10, 2009

sheesh, i can't believe it happened

i haven't been blogging much because i've been reading, a lot. and not just any type of reading my friends. i will admit that I, Raelynn, even though I tried really hard to fight it and kept saying, "no, no i don't want to read that," got sucked into the Twilight Series.
Sheesh. I know, I know!!
I really didn't want to be, it just kinda happened. And now, here I am on the final book, Breaking Dawn, and will have read about 2,500 pages of High School life thats all wrapped up with Vampires & Werewolves in typical teen angst fashion.
Who am I?
I can't help it though. Once I started there was no turning back. I hate to quit a series. Because I would wonder where the author went with the characters.
Seriously, I mean Seriously.
But, alas, i only have about 500 pages left, and I will have completed the Twilight Saga.
Thank Goodness!!

2 comments:

becca said...

All I can say is "Seriously! Really, seriously??!!" :)

Raelynn said...

i know. i know.