Sunday, May 17, 2009

FLOWERS!

It's been a rough week, to say the least!

I'm in my busiest season at the Y: Summer camp. Which means I'm in Boulder Valley soccer mom hell. My apologies if you are a soccer mom; but not really, if you act entitled, pushy, and down right mean. Because that's just not cool at all. And back to the loving place. 

As well as, I got news from my mother that my grandmother is about to die. I'm waiting for the call any day now. She needs to have surgery; however, with surgery, they doctors say she will not make it through that process. It would be too rough on her at this point. So, they are just making her as comfortable as possible and hoping for the best. 

With work and family I have been in stress overload. My stress has existed on several levels this week. So yesterday afternoon when I got home and there was a beautiful boquet of flowers waiting for me, I was utterly delighted. It put a huge smile on my face after such a long week.



A big THANK YOU to Rebecca, Vivien and Mook who always love me so well. You warmed my heart and ministered to my soul by your thoughtful gesture.  I felt so loved and encouraged. 
Love and Hugs to my California family today!!


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Your California family loves you, too!

When are you coming back?