Saturday, June 13, 2009

glee

i've been silent for awhile. i know, i know: miracle of miracles. but, i've needed time to process, mourn, ruminate over a few things and honestly, time to catch up and just breathe. i'm working through some grief, sorrow and even some regrets over the loss of my grandma. it's amazing how one situation can illuminate a thousand more in your life. maybe it's because you finally stop and have to face what's right in front of you. so, yeah. i have a lot on my mind these days. 

but i digress...
until i have my witty ways back again, i will leave you with the following clip from Glee. I watched the pilot online on Hulu a couple of days ago when I was avoiding doing what I should have been doing. And I loved it of course. Random singing & dancing with the Glee club in high school. What could be better? 



How much did you totally love that Rebecca??? ;)

3 comments:

becca said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma :( It's hard huh. I lost one of mine two years ago and it has brought to light some things I rather not face. yuck.
Glee looks interesting. I'll have to hulu it. Have you seen Enchanted? Have I already asked you that?

Raelynn said...

thanks Becca. it's been a journey for sure the past couple of weeks. but God is faithful and i know He'll get me through it all.

Glee looks fabulously cheesy and fun. i'm sorta excited about it. does that make me lame? :)

i still have not seen enchanted. i need to soon.

Jamie said...

I LOVE musicals - so if you are lame well then I am right there with ya :)

I love how YOU you are! Thanks Raelynn - you bless me!!!