Tuesday, June 16, 2009

i have no words for this....

Picture it, Sicily 1912. Ha ha..just kidding. Okay, for reals, Picture this, Lafayette, CO 2009....sitting at SmashBurger having a nice and cheap lunch with Shauna as we partook of the Kids Meal. Always a cheaper deal and better portions. Shauna's goes inside to get a refill of her drink and next to me there were 2 men who were leaving and this is the conversation I overheard....

Guy 1: So do you know that song "I like big butts..."? 
Guy 2: Yeah. Why? (he looks perplexed at this point)
Guy 1: You so need to YouTube "Baby Got Book". It's so funny. If you can't find it that way look up "I like big bibles". Really it's so funny. 
Guy 2: Really?
Guy 1: Really. It's funny.

So of course, I had to look it up. I like funny things too. And this, friends, is what I found.....



I don't know whether to laugh, cry or maybe even throw up. I just don't know.

2 comments:

becca said...

I vote throw up x 2

Jamie said...

I second the WOW! I can't believe he spent the time to make that up. Yikes. I did giggle on a couple parts though, it was so weird I couldn't help it. hee hee hee