Thursday, April 22, 2010

God is love!
God IS love!
God is LOVE!



The WBC is in Boulder and Denver picketing the next few days. In my opinion, they are not a happy loving group that exhibits the attributes and love of Christ; but rather scream, judge and preach falsely in the Name of Jesus. This makes my heart sad. Actually, it makes me all hivey, agitated, pissed .... the list could go on. But overall, my heart is sad. I know that I know this is not how Jesus would want us to act in His Name. He would choose love. He always chooses love--even in discipline and rebuke. He is nothing but love.

But regardless of the slander they choose to put out there today, I know that,
God is good. God is love.


You can read a little about the pickets going on here!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you found a way to picket on your blog! Love it!