Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Smiles

1. It's Friday!!

2. Oklahoma State T-shirt day. Go Pokes!!

3. J-Dawg saying, "It's because I like cow, Raelynn!"

4. Hysterical laughs with Jana, aka J-Dawg after above said comment in reference to our chicken or beef quick convo.

5. My roommate's, aka Betty & Wilma or Ginger and Mary Ann, always make me feel utterly special. I have been given the gift of an amazing family. Thank you Jesus.

6. Knowing that in 1 week the lovely Shannon will be in town. Whoop, whoop!!

7. It's pay day friday. Plus my crazy ex-landlord gave me the full deposit, plus 3 days credit back today. Hell yeah.

8. Michael Buble! Yeah, I said it.

9. Surprising Cassie with my mad skills in car dancing and enjoying a song that apparently she would not expect me to enjoy at all. (There's a wealth of mystery inside me people!!)

10. Jesus loves me, no matter my attitude towards Him.

And last, but certainly not least...




It's so tasty too!!!

No comments: