Saturday, October 23, 2010

this and that

Fall is Yummy!!
I love the colors, the smells, the sounds. Mmmm, I love it all.



To those of you who are wondering...Yes, Tobey is still alive. I've walked him, fed him, played with him, talked in the ooey gooey you're a good boy voice. He made a comeback and ate a full meal, finally, on thursday night.



Though he did go on a food strike again today; and i'm surprised I haven't keeled over dead from the gas that is emitting from his bottom. Yeah, too much information, I know. He really wants his moms back. But honestly, so do I. I really miss my besties; they're my safe place. But I'm glad that they are getting some much needed R&R. They deserve it.

Tomorrow I bake cookies for the Halloween party at the Y. I'm excited about baking. I need some much needed baking and domesticity in my life. I think i'll bake in my sexy heals. Yeah, I said it and I'll do it.

No comments: