Friday, November 5, 2010

and the randomness goes on...

1. I'm in love with Market Spice iced tea, right now, from Brewing Market.

2. I do not love Brewing Market in general, but there tea is yummy and their barista's are fun. (Yeah, I'm talkin' about you Sarah Norris)

3. Every day this week has seemed like an eternity. For real. It's only 1:45pm and I feel like I've been at work for 100 hours.

4. I'm blogging on my lunch break. So deal.

5. I haven't ran at all this week. Oopsies. I even have a new goal to run more often. But, it's cold in CO in the wee hours of the morning.

6. Speaking of wee hours of the morning, ever since I moved in with my besties, Wilma & Betty, I have been getting up at like 5:30am. Seriously? I mean, seriously!

7. I spent more time at Kaiser this week than I would have liked.

8. I'm dreaming of vacations and beaches and besties and fun.

9. I feel the need to bake. Something yummdiddidlyumpscious. Any suggestions?

10. I'm dreaming of a Utah Christmas.

11. I miss Jenn. I haven't seen her in ages. She lives just a few miles away. Where are you Jenn?

12. Jeg elsker deg.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

ooooo, what a lovely gift from my beautiful friend! that is a typical norwegian scene, isn't it gorgeous???

jeg elsker deg til deg, også!