Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Home Sick: Day 2

I didn't go to work again today. Too bad it's not because I'm having a day-o-fun off of work. But, oh NO, I'm still feeling craptacular. So on Day 2 of being home this is what I'm up to while I'm going stir crazy in the negative degree weather.

1. Sleeping. Lots of sleeping.

2. Emergen C, Alka Seltzer and a few sinus rinse's here and there. I know. Yuck. But to know me, is to know all of me.

3. Reading, "A soft place to land". Almost done with that and will move on to "East of Eden" by Steinbeck.

4. Finally showered. That changes the attitude immensely.

5. Still celebrating in the fact that I finally beat jillbutterfly once in a game of words with friends. Word!



Who know's when or if I'll ever see that again.

6. Lots of ANTM and Grey's.

7. Thinking of my first trip to the Portland, Oregon/Battle Ground, WA area to visit some lovely ladies. Here I come Amber and Jessicca. Hope you're ready for me.

8. Lunch = popcorn and chocolate

9. Thinking and thinking.



10. Attempting to bloggy blog.

No comments: