Wednesday, May 18, 2011

and...GO...

  • The gloominess of the weather needs to change soon. I need me some sun!!
  • I'm enjoying my job. I can tell that I'm really going to like it there.
  • Having bunny ears antennae, rather than cable can be disappointing at times. No Idol for me tonight. It's the home town visits. Those are the best.
  • I miss my CO family. I need me some Libby Lou. She is the best snuggler.
  • Haven't been sleeping at night. Boo!! Just took 2 Advil PM.
  • A Fancy Feast commercial came on that just made me get all teary eyed. And, I hate cats.
  • I have a headache because I haven't slept much the last couple of weeks. Hence the Advil PM. I NEED to sleep.
  • I'm getting sleepy. Seriously.
  • Excited about girls night tomorrow with Halen. On a school night...even better.
  • Still excited about my new adventure here in Utah!!




No comments: