Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Summer is on its last leg and Fall is fast approaching. I can't believe I've lived in Utah for 4 months already. It still seems just like yesterday that I pulled up to the Jordan household scared, excited, and ready for my new adventure. I'm still loving every minute of it and am looking forward to a fun Fall. I'm going to be very busy. But that really excites me as well. I like the hustle and bustle of a busy schedule. I'm sure i'll have a few days where I crash because I've pushed myself to the limits. Until then, I'm going for it. Like a spider monkey that sees something shiny. My future is bright. I know it is. Still excited about all that's in store.

Love to you all, my faithful readers!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Utah is grateful that you decided to move here! You are a lovely addition to the landscape of awesome people!

Raelynn said...

Oh, smiles!!!