Thursday, September 1, 2011

September. What?!

Dear 2011,

September here already!? What? How did that happen so fast? I feel like you are flying by and there's still so much I want to do, experience, enjoy, and even, revel in. It hasn't been a horrible time or even dreaded, you're just flying by too fast. There are things I want to get done before you are over and done with. It seems your buddy 2012 will be here in a flash. I need to get in gear and live the last 4 months of you to my absolute fullest. Yes, oh yes!!!

That's all.
Raelynn

ps...feel free to throw some extra fun, unashamedly divine surprises my way. i won't turn them down.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

i think the most fun of all would be for you to hop on a plane and fly to norway :)

Amber Sweeney said...

Or Washington...