Friday, November 18, 2011

Off the top of my head...



  •  My head is pounding this morning. Must be the change in weather that is looming*. Or maybe even the champagne before bed last night to celebrate a friend.
  • I feel the need to bake something this weekend. But what?
  • So far, Siri, hasn't been all that helpful to me? Disappointed. 
  • I need to start running**. Running is stupid. But, yet, running is good for you. Plus I somehow committed myself to a half marathon in April. I'm screwed.
  • Speaking of April, I can't wait for my photo shoot, styled by the amazing Jill Carter of Common Couture to commemorate my birthday. Check her out y'all!!
  • I need the warmth of a beach next to an ocean.
  • Would really like to take a nap right now. 






*Not feeling any type of excitement for snow quite yet!! 
**Okay, I have been running, but not with joy in my heart. So maybe I need to change my attitude.




No comments: