Tuesday, November 15, 2011

still here...

Dear Blog World,


I'm sorry I have neglected you. I have been busy. VERY busy. I'm still here though. Life has been wonderful. I'm growing. I'm learning. I'm loving. I'm happy. So, though, I have not wowed you with my wit and wisdom, I am still alive and well. Actually, better than well. I'm fantastic. Don't you fret though. I will get back in the habit of writing, musing, being downright silly and all that goodness. I will write on here again. I will carry on with nonsensical randomness. I just need to catch my breath in my busyness. 


How have you been blog world?
What do you want to know from me? 


That's all!!


For now, I bid you adieu. 

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you realize you've neglected me ;)

Raelynn said...

R, you are my faithful reader!!

Rebecca said...

Yes, indeed I am :)