Monday, January 2, 2012

Randomness You Find In People's Homes

I've decided to start a new series called, "Randomness you find in people's homes."  I like people. I like random things. I'm a watcher. A noticer. Quite observant. You can learn a lot about people by what's in their homes. Here's my first pic in the series--which inspired the whole series. You may not find it interesting...and that's okay too. I'm going to do it anyway.

Why did I choose this as the 1st pic in the series, and why is it considered random to me? Well, you see, this not a child's room. But rather a room belonging to a married couple. What made them want to use the lamp in their reading nook, that I'm assuming formerly belonged to their child(ren)? Or is this their style? Do they really love pencils that much? Maybe the have an affinity for office type stores? Who knows? I saw it today and said to myself, "hmmm, random!"

So here you go....


No comments: