Friday, December 7, 2007

For Liz

~~A special blog note for my beautiful friend, Liz!!!~~

Hey Liz,

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU for asking for the link to my blog so that you may become a loyal reader. I am elated at such an honor. The fact that you would take time out of your busy day to read my thoughts of random, yet witty, and often nonsensical, musings, brings such joy to my heart!!

My vow to you is to keep blogging as much as I can so that you may stay entertained, enlightened and interested in my humble little blogspot. I now know I need to step up my game in this crazy little world called blogging. But for you Liz, I will. Oh yes, I will. As Mr. Magorium said, "Your life is an occasion, rise to it!" I will heed that advice and rise to the occasion of better blog writings.

So, my dear sweet friend Liz, "Welcome to my blog!"

Hugs,
Raelynn

PS
these are for you....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I know you :).

Love you muchly!