Tuesday, December 2, 2008

i want my vacation back!!

after a wonderful 6 day thanksgiving holiday, i have started out my first day of reality on a bad foot. let's see. i got home late monday night, tried to unpack a little and then get immediately to bed as i would need rest for "getting back to work" mode. 

so early tuesday morning it is...
 and as the alarm went off this morning i went to put it on snooze. i use my cellular as my alarm which was charging in the wall. in my half asleep state, i grabbed the cord...which somehow sent the phone flying in the air to land hard into my face. what a sure way to wake up. maybe not so pleasant, but a sure way indeed. now i have a knot over my right eyebrow.  when i get to work i was running around trying to catch up on monday paperwork--since i wasn't there on monday and was a bit behind--and as i was walking into another room to get some signatures i somehow ran my finger into the door which tore the half top of my fingernail off. Ouch. I might have shouted F really loud. and last, but certainly not least, i was chewing a piece of caramel which pulled out on old filling and half of my tooth.  so now i have an appointment at 730 in the AM tomorrow morning to start the process of getting a crown. which i'm sure will cost me a fortune. phooey. 


man, i really want my vacation back!!
thank goodness vacation #2 is only a mere 3 weeks away. Utah i am eagerly awaiting you. 


oh wait, on a brighter note...when i walked into work this morning i had a beautiful bouquet of flowers and candy--the alleged candy that attacked my tooth--from brianna and sarah as a welcome home surprise. 
so wonderful and unexpected. :)


No comments: