Monday, March 9, 2009

must sleep soon....

have i ever mentioned that my roommate has bouts of insomnia with her lyme's disease? yep, it's true. let's just say, that she is in one of those "bouts" again. what does that mean for me? if you think it means i'm not sleeping either, than you are correct my friend. i'm irritable, emotional and i can't think straight for the life of me. plus, i just caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. not good, not good at all. i'm a disheveled mess with black circles under the eyes. it LOOKS like i haven't slept in days. oh wait, i haven't. i think last night i slept maybe 15 minutes each hour.

i am incredibly tired!

1 comment:

becca said...

Awww I'm sorry :( No sleep is not fun. Note: In your prayers for a mate, pray for a non-snoring type. That's my nightly sleep struggle. I totally forgot to ask for that.
Oh and if you happen to get a dog pray for a non-snorer type too. Our big dog can actually snore in tandem with James. It's sometimes quite comical but mostly not.