Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snow Day: Update 3

Lots more Shoveling....
Kate and I thought we would get out and try to shovel that sidewalk again. She was stir crazy and after about 10 minutes she was exhausted. Ha!





Kate Tries to burn down our apartment...
Picture this: i'm sitting in my room and all of a sudden I smell something like a burning chemical. I run into the living room and see smoke. All the while, Kate is sitting in the living room working on her computer, oblivious to the smoke. Ha!! I look over into our kitchen and I see smoke everywhere. I run over to the stove, where Kate thought she had turned on the back burner to make tea. But instead she turned on the front burner which had a skillet and plastic spoon utensil, from her lunch, melting to my indestructible skillet. You know, the skillet from many blog moons ago that she had already somewhat destroyed the lid. Yeah, that one. For your Snow Day viewing pleasure....Here's a little video I took of Kate and the skillet incident...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

see what fun snow days bring? fires and shovels and all kinds of wonderful fun and all we have in california is boring old sunshine and blossoms bursting out everywhere in glorious color.......