Monday, July 20, 2009

and monday morning it is

  • got up late
  • arrived at work with 3 very hateful phone calls awaiting me
  • sliced a huge chunk of the top part of my pinkie finger off when closing the fitness door because for some reason they always forget to close it and turn up the volume on their music and mic to decimals that are not right and will make anyone go deaf. which means, i can't hear anyone on my phone. for the record, it does not make parents happy when i have to keep saying, "could you please repeat that?"
  • 4 emails from various Y workers (2 being supervisors) needing numbers/etc first thing this morning. and of course, they all feel theirs is the most important. so i must find a way to prioritize EVERYONE
  • have to create another spreadsheet for the School Age program as it is time to start focusing on the upcoming school semester, while continuing all of my day camp duties.
  • meet with Zac, my trainer who killed me last week, in about an hour.

Oh the joys of the beginning of the week.

No comments: