Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SHITake!!!!

After weeks of avoiding Zac, one of the trainer's at the Y, he sent Carrie (the head of financial development & former temp supervisor over health and wellness) into my office last night to guilt me into my training session with him. I've been meaning to go, but we all know how well "meaning" we are to do a lot of things. So, with my head hung low I walked to the fitness room where I found Zac and we made a plan to meet today during lunch to customize a workout plan.

Holy Smokes Batman, I about died today. I may, or may not, have used a few expletives during certain parts of the workout. I couldn't help it. Obviously not very Y appropriate, but whatever. Right now every inch of my body feels like jello. When I showered afterwards I could barely raise my arms to put shampoo in my hair. It's been about an hour now and I feel good. Sore, but good. I have to do this customized plan 2 times a week with cardio on the other days. In 2 weeks, apparently will change up the plan. I'm sure it only gets harder.

Right now, I am going to go upstairs to the Spirit, Mind and Body room and lay on the vibrating floor, (I'm sure it has a specific name....but I don't know what it is!!), and allow my body to relax and rest. More than likely, I'll fall asleep, so I'll make sure to send someone in to check on me in about 10min.

Peace out, Girl Scout!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Seriously that was awesome! You are awesome! I love you lady.

Raelynn said...

I love you too.

Today, I feel like every muscle in my body aches and will not work. Sorta like the tin man in the Wizard of Oz. Maybe I need to find me an oil can and loosen up the body. Heck, my toes even hurt.
$^#%&#%^*#%^*@#$%*!!!!!