Wednesday, March 24, 2010

the Creative Experience: Project 3

Project 3: An Ode to Grey

For our next project prompt we are going to give a lot of room for interpretation and just begin with a color: grey.

We chose this color because we are entering into what is arguably the only rainy season in Colorado and one of the most welcome periods of grey skies, knowing they usher in the spring. Also, we are in anticipation mode for the birth of @lizjoylewis’s second child, Greyson, or baby Grey.

Show us your ode to grey in any format you like. Paint it, photograph it, sing it, write it, film it.
******************************************


For project 3 I took a photo I have already used and played with photo editing. Other than brightening a photo, I've never tweaked them before, so I took time to make it look as grey as I could.

"Grey Skies"

I have another project that I'm working on for our "Ode to Grey" theme. Once it's finished, I'll post it. Oh and if you're wondering what happened to project 2....well, it's still being worked on. Ha!!

If you'd like to see the other projects being done by my creative friends, go to our blog, here!

No comments: