Wednesday, March 24, 2010

my ever changing mood

the weather in Colorado in the last 24 hours has been symbolic of my last few days, no scratch that, weeks!!

bright and sunny
warmth
fresh air
a little grey
more grey
some rain
rain and snow mix
some darker skies with harder rain that turns into snow
full out snow storm with no visibility
trees breaking from weight of snow on branches
brilliant white covered everywhere
sun peaking from behind the clouds
sun shinning
snow melts
warmth coming back
full blown sun
rinse and repeat


and on a side note: i haven't had caffeine in 3 days, so my head fills like its going to explode. or i might hurt someone. to caffeine, or not to caffiene? that is the question.

1 comment:

Liz Lewis said...

I feel you lady. Well put. Oh, and always caffeine...unless you know something I don't.