Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Strawberry Basil Jam

I woke up this morning with a desire to make jam. Probably because I've been craving the strawberry basil jam I would have every morning when visiting the Seevinck's. It's just so yummy and sometimes, I just want it. And as of late, I've been wanting it. Now I have never made jam before, nor do I know how. But, I figure, why not? I'll either be fantastic or suck it up big time. But, I might as well try, right?

Right!

I'm not sure when this adventure will take place, but hopefully sometime in the next few weeks. I'm sure you'll know when I do. First things first, I should probably find a recipe and get the needed supplies. I'm sure that would be helpful.


Becca, any advice would be much appreciated.


Okay everyone, keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

fun! I have been on a cooking/baking kick lately. if you want some company, let me know! i'd defintely be up for trying! :)