Monday, September 26, 2011

For you, Rebecca..

I can't really think of anything to blog yet. But you asked me to. Because you are in the faraway beautiful land of Norway. But, here's the deal, I returned from Boulder in the very late hours of the evening. Actually when I got home it was the very EARLY wee hours of the morning. Now i'm here, blogging about nothingness--simply 'cause I love you. And if I don't do it right at this second, i'll forget. I'm at work now. Not really 'back in the game' quite yet as I fear my heart was broken all over again yesterday. It's hard to say good bye to those who know you so well. Even harder when you love them so completely & whole-heartedly. But alas, I move forward. Forward to go get more coffee. I bid you adieu now. Give your Vikings my love.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

ahhh, rae rae, thanks for taking the time to blog.

even though it was light on substance, it was rich in love.

my viking people say 'hei hei' back :)

Vivien Hibbert Blog Creator/Admin said...

Hey Raelynn - awesome!! I can hear your voice as I read your blog!

Raelynn said...

Rebecca and Vivien...
I miss you both!! Hope the Vikings are treating you well and loving you abundantly.

Rebecca said...

yes, the vikings are definitely treating us well. it is so lovely being here but i have to confess that i'm missing home a wee bit.