Thursday, September 8, 2011

Okie Proud

You can take the girl out of Oklahoma,
but you can't take Oklahoma out of the girl.

Just purchased this from Tree and Leaf. Much thanks to the lovely Misty Bradley who led me to their site via her crazy pinning on pinterest. She's a gangsta pinna'. Queen of the pins. A pinning machine. Shall I go on? A pintacular pinner gal that's a pinnin' pins on the pinnin' page. Okay, I'll stop now. And onto the shirt I purchased....




And this (below) arrived in the mail on Tuesday! Word. I'll be sporting this on Fridays. I love wearing my Orange Pride on Friday's. (Don't worry Utah, I'll wear a Red Utes tee, too! Not at the same time, mind you, but at some point. You get the picture!)




"Go Pokes!"



I LOVE my State. I do, I really do.
I'm an Okie at heart.


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

my goodness.

Misty Bradley said...

I *heart* this post so much, I could cry!