Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Farmer's Market

After work this evening, instead of rushing home, I decided to stroll around the Farmer's Market in downtown Boulder as it was a beautiful evening. As I was there, I was mesmerized by the combination of smells that ranged from spices, florals, fresh greens of all sorts and every vegetable you could think of. As I walked along the market I was also struck by the array of colors that were being displayed by the fruits, vegetables and flowers. So I decided to take photos to remember all the vivid colors.

Here are some of my favorite pics...







1 comment:

becca said...

Ahhh the farmer's market is a taste of heaven for sure. I LOVE going but ours is way far away (downtown) and only on Saturdays 9am-2pm. So I hardly ever make it down there. I'm jealous!