Wednesday, October 1, 2008

for the love of cupcakes & conversation

i have a new favorite place to have coffee, cupcakes and good conversation with friends. i'm sad to know that it took me so long to try out my new favorite place because it's been in boulder a year now. and everytime i would walk by i would say to myself, "self, you need to try that out!" but alas, it has been found by me. and now that i have found it, i'm utterly happy. i am loving boulder's own Tee & Cakes shop off of Pearl Street.




it inspires me to start baking my own delicious treats. when i run in there to get a latte and a scrumptious treat, as i peruse all the cupcakes and desserts i always think to myself, "i can do that!" so who knows? maybe i'll try. it would be a great way to express myself creatively. plus i would have a way to lavish all of my friends with yummy goodness. i say it's a win win situation.

1 comment:

Misty Bradley said...

Add it to the list of places to take me to on my next visit. Which I seriously think needs to happen before your dreaded winter hits. I know, you might not dread it, but I do. Lola is a cupcake fanatic. She loves decorating them. I have been on a muffin kick lately and have been trying lots of recipes and tweaking them for my taste and trying to make them healthier. I do have a lovely banana/chocolate chunk made with Saigon Cinnamon that is scrumptious. I'll have to share the recipe with you. I just realized that this has gone beyond a comment to a conversation so I should stop now... miss and love you.