Friday, October 3, 2008

so i want to learn to knit those funky fun fingerless gloves. 

 i've always wanted to know how. but as of now, my knitting is limited to scarfs. wait...i take that back...i did knit a hat once. but i was with sharon and had her walking me through it the entire way. i'm not sure how to do it now. i never asked her how you figure out the pattern. silly me. 


i even watched this video on how to make "easy" fingerless gloves.



but i was like, "huh?".
and she even made it look fun and super easy, but i was still like, "huh?"

i think i need to spend more time learning how to do other types of knitting other than scarfs.

however, i need a knitting pro by my side like Sharon or Becca or Aimee.

help!!!
i need you friends. 
i'm stuck in the land of scarfs.

1 comment:

becca said...

Do you have any local knitting shops around? They usually offer knitting classes that are absolutely wonderful because the real pros show you how it's done. I've taught myself a lot on my own through books but I'm sure I'm doing some things completely wrong.
Anyway, if you just learn a few basics and how to read a pattern you can do ANYTHING. Seriously.
Wish I could fly over for a knitting weekend and come to the rescue!