Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lord, Please send me a new camera.

I'm wishing and hoping and praying that the Lord will mail me a new nikon point and shoot. Maybe even a casio exilim. heck, it's the Big G, He could send me a D60 if He felt like it. As He knows I'm trying really hard to cut corners, spend less and go without to save money for the big European adventure 2010.

If you haven't guessed already....i broke my crappy, yet faithful, Kodak point and shoot today. I was so excited about the yarn shop that I wasn't paying attention and the poor Kodak went a flying, tumbling and eventually crashing to the ground. So, so, sad.

Why does everything need so much money? Boo. I'll never make the Euro tour at this rate. Oh wait...that's not being very faithful. I must take Graham's advice and reposition my thoughts and let faith rise within me. I can do this. I believe it will ALL happen.

I believe, I say!!

No comments: