Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mew Mew's

I was in NEED of coffee this morning, so I took a wee break from the Y to walk next door to the local Brewing Market when I stumbled upon this.....



That's right friends. A Yarn Shop. I was ecstatic. Freakin' excited to say the least. Especially since I have had the urge to knit lately. Plus, being a Y employee I get DISCOUNTS!!! Yippy Skippy. Now my friend Tasia did not understand why I got all hippity hoppity excited. She was like, "What?" trying to figure out if I had truly lost my mind. I think my response was..."O.M.G., A YARN SHOP!" with my mouth open wide and eyes that looked wild with excitement. Then she giggled and told me she loved me craziness and all. She just doesn't know the power of the knitting needle yet. But, soon, very soon she will.

1 comment:

becca said...

I love it when that happens!! And so close to your work AND discounts???!! You, my friend, are very blessed :)