Tuesday, January 26, 2010

7 Factoids

My lovely friend Liz posted 7 'factoids' about herself and encouraged her readers to do the same. (You can read Liz's blog here or click on the "This is Liz..." link to the right of my page!!)



7 'Random' Factoids about me....

1. I like to browse and shop for greeting cards. Unfortunately, 75% of the time I never get around to sending the card once it's purchased. Oopsies!! Note to self: start mailing a card a week beginning Feb. 1st.

2. When I was younger, I used to dance in powwow's. And yes, I've even slept in a teepee.

3. Even though I'm outwardly an extroverty, showtunesin', look at me kinda girl, the inner part of me is shy, reserved and a bit of an introvert. I hide my insecurities by faking myself into confidence.

4. I am always making up and singing random lil' ditties about anything and everything. An example: I just sang a song to my roommate Tasia about what I perceive my day at the Y will be like tomorrow, which morphed into the joys of riding the bus, which morphed into Uggs!

5. I must have a latte in the morning and a cup of tea before bed. Preferably with yummy McVities HobNob's or Digestives.

6. Knitting relaxes and focuses me when I'm stressed out. Unfortunately, I'm a one hit wonder with knitting--and I'm okay with that. My one hit wonder of choice, or rather, my specialty is scarves. Only when I am with Sharon am I able to branch out into other fibre arts.

7. Talking to my friends on g-chat while I'm at work is what keeps me from jumping off the building to my death most days. Thank You to the 4 J's in my life: Julia, Jenn, Jacki & Jill for being the 'constant chatters' who always check in on me, always make me laugh and/or smile during my workday; as well as, letting me vent my frustrations when I need it. I love it when the "available" green dot is next to your names in my chat box.


Bonus Factoid: In case you haven't noticed, I'm very verbose!


Okay, If you've read this...especially you Rebecca....tag you're it!

No comments: