Wednesday, January 27, 2010

my random and funny roommate

My roommate Tasia makes me laugh. All the time. Really makes me laugh. She's always saying something that is off the wall and random, especially when she's working on Y stuff. Tonight has been a wealth of randomness from her mouth. I've been listening to her commentary as she's getting ready for summer camp this year from last years information. After 30 minutes of me laughing at her while I was trying to write a blog about something else completely random, I decided to start writing down what she was saying instead. Keep in mind that you are missing the tone and at times, utter sarcasm, in her voice.

Here is a glimpse into the randomness of her mind...



"oh God, Phinney L#@$&d, that was the kid who bit me and left teeth marks!!"

"i hate having our meetings in the blue room. they never go well. something always happens in there. remember that time they made Shaun cry in there? you should've been a fly on the wall because you would have pissed your pants from laughter from the anarchy in that room!"

"You're just cracking yourself up over there!" ::she doesn't know what i'm doing::

"ohhhhh Ella!!! wait, what? nick kofahl doesn't have an email address?! whatever. you know it, give it to me." ::insert attempted 'threat' face here, which makes us both laugh. she's so vicious::

"earwink.net, really?! ear. wink. dot. net!!! freakin' BCSIS Hippies."

"::insert dr. evil laughter:: i just found the guy who called me an ass face. ha!! he's not coming back for sure."

"what are you doing over there?" ::i informed her of my blog post::
"GIRL!!! well, you better keep your fingers typing fast 'cause i'm freaking funny."

"no email address. who doesn't have an email address? unless you were born in 1920 you should have an email address!"

"arrghhh, this kid. i have no words. ::insert growling here::"

"oh this mom drove me crazy. whine, whine, whine. helicopter moms make my job hard. i mean really, of course they are going to cry if you hover over them for the first hour of program. get out and let me do my job already."

"oh, oh, ::insert squeaky voice:: Matthew!!! i loved matthew."

"i thought this parents name was Bammy, ::insert laughter here:: it's Barry!"

"thecatden@____.net! really, i mean really? that's one creepy ass cat lady, for sure." ::insert pause here:: "that's not going to be me is it?" NO "are you sure?" YES "i don't even like cats. but i'll be by myself and i'll have to get cats. then one day i'll die alone and then the cats start eating me to live. they'll start with my skin and then go to my tongue." WHAT? "yeah, because its soft and chewy." YOU ARE FREAKIN' ME OUT! ::insert continued discussion on what life would be like as a cat lady::



and with that, i must quit. you can't top the fear of becoming a cat lady discussion.


No comments: