Sunday, January 31, 2010

nothingness

This weekend I did nothing. I didn't realize how much I needed to do nothing, and also to be left alone, until the opportunity presented itself to me this weekend. I did get to hang out with the lovely Jenn for a bit to catch a movie on Saturday; but other than that, I spent Saturday morning, evening and all day today doing NOTHING. Fabulous. Absolutely fabulous. I overdosed myself on reading, perusing the DSW website (as I have a LARGE gift card that is ready to be spent) and watching many Hallmark Channel movies. All while enjoying nut thins & roasted red pepper hummus. Of course, when I needed a more substantial meal I would whip up a scramlette that even the Huckleberry wouldn't mind serving to its many patrons. Mix in some dr. pepper & rum and you have what I call a fabulous weekend.

I can confidently say that ending the month in nothingness is what I call much needed, and quite near perfection.

So long January. Bring it on February.

No comments: