Sunday, February 28, 2010

Farewell February!

Dearest February,

It seems you arrived only yesterday; yet, here you are making your way out. You came and went before I knew what was happening. As is my life these days, flying by in a blur. Though you went by so fast, I do realize some good things happened during your stay. To name a few....
  • I rekindled my love for the 'creative'. And every day I find ways to express it in a plethora of ways.
  • I took more steps toward punching intimidation in the face. I'm still working on my right hook for the times it tries to creep up on me and keep me down.
  • I, finally, spent some much needed alone time with Jesus. (I mean, I've been promising Him for some time that this would happen!)
So, though you are a short month February, I'm happy about what was accomplished during your stay.

Until 2011,
Me


********************

Here are some photos of my exploration of Nederland on my Jesus date with the lens. Unfortunately, it was a cloudy day, but I'm not disappointed as it was nice to get out, explore, be silent and just 'be'.








PS and by the way, I went to "Adoration" on Sunday night. It was a wonderful night of worship and resting in the Lord's presence. Not to mention a fabulous way to end my Jesus date. Plus, I was able to be with my fun friends at Highway Community in Boulder.



No comments: