Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Off the top of my head...

I'm really excited I was able to see Amber Sweeney this evening--even if it was just for dinner. Sometimes, layovers, area good thing.

I'm irritated that I'm not sleeping right at this moment.

Friends are amazing gifts that should be treasured and celebrated. Even the fake ones. You know who you are (wink, wink!!)...I adore you!!

I miss the Stum-y-Garcia's. SO MUCH!!

Reunions in airports always make me weepy. My heart is still smiling from the ones I saw today.

I love people watching. You learn so much, merely by observing.

Apparently, God hears me LOUD and CLEAR! Hmpphhh!! Well, then why does He not give me what I want, or work in my time frame, or do things the way I see it, or...? Seriously, Isn't it all about me? Wait, what? It's not. Tragic.

I didn't run or walk today. I almost feel guilty. Almost.

All we need is love. Love is all we need.




1 comment:

Rebecca said...

man, we didn't even get an honorable mention.....plkjgjdjjgjggl