Tuesday, July 5, 2011

some favorites

i know i haven't blogged in a bit. Jon Acuff told me that if i wanted to keep my readers i needed to give you something every day. i'm learning folks, i'm learning. it's a process. still learning balance of my blog. 'Cause trust me, i got lots to say. blah, blah, blah. i do have some thoughts for you, but until i can put them down here for your eyes to feast upon, here are some of my favorites lately for you to enjoy as much as I have...

  1. The body image of a Coke Bottle blog post by the amazingly talented Jill Carter of Common Couture.
  2. Anything by Jon Acuff.
  3. My girl crush, Zooey Deschanel. Oh, Zooey, I covet thy oxen. (i.e. all of her talent and utter coolness)
  4. I've been enjoying Pinterest lately. It's a great place to organize and keep all things Y-O-U! My friend Misty is a Pinterest maniac. She has like 3o something boards and over 1600 pins. That's what I love about her. :)
  5. Close your eyes and enjoy, Hope Glenn...

5 comments:

Misty Bradley said...

You're the coolest of us all, sweet Raelynn. I miss you so much!

becca said...

would you mind sending me an invite to Pinterest?
Ooooh Zooey. Be still my heart. Can't wait for her new sitcom. She & Him were here last year for the Twilight Concert series. Missed it though cuz I'm not a fan of the millions of people that attend the Twilights.

Rebecca said...

Hope....beautiful Hope :)

Jana Martin said...

The Body Image of a Coke Bottle was fab. I miss you girlie!!!

Raelynn said...

Misty...I miss you, too. So much!

Becca...Yes, Zooey is amazing. Love her, love you.

Rebecca...Yes, we are so blessed to know such an amazing talent as the beautiful Hope.

Jana...Loved that blog by Jill. It has stuck with me for days. Lots to ponder. I miss you more!