Wednesday, September 3, 2008

i've been robbed!!

really, i have.
and all i can say is...Bastards!!
man, i just love using that word. :)

this weekend while in Utah enjoying friends, family and all of that gushy gooey goodness God has blessed me with, i went on a little trip to Ikea for some:

-soup bowls
-dreaming of what my future home could look like
-and plain old browsing.

The Crime Scene:
or rather when the crime was realized...
I was at Ikea, trying to purchase some lovely green soup bowls and matching saucers.



The Crime:
or rather the injustice against my ikea purchase and future finances...
After perusing Ikea and all they had to offer, we finally made it to the checkout ares. As I was purchasing my lovely soup bowls and matching saucer.....my card kept declining. So, I tried again, still declined. Freaking out a little, okay a lot, I put the bowls back and immediately call my bank. I believe my bank said something like you have no f-ing money in your account, and now you will panic and when you talk to customer service, they will treat you like crap!
soup bowl
saucer

The Verdict:
or rather the "waiting game"...
So, after I made my report, stated the injustice that was upon me, talked to a few people who asked me the same questions over and over and over....i was finally given a case number--actually numbers. Now I wait for the bank to send me the official "forms" to fill out. And once those are filled out, they will decide if they want to credit my account. And, I object! How in the world could I be at Ikea in Salt Lake, Bed Bath & Beyond in Hoover, AL, Walgreen's in Blue Island, Il and Jewel Osco in Oak Lawn, Il all in the same day in a 2 hour span!! Hello, this case should be closed.
But, NO, I wait.

Bastards!!!

No comments: