Sunday, September 7, 2008

nothing

i love blogging. but i don't do it like i intend to. and sometimes, i think i get in over my head. i just deleted one of the four of my blogs. which leaves me, right now, with 3 blogs...two of my own and one with my Little Church family. and as i was deleting one of my blogs of non-importance i thought, I know i should start a crafting blog or baking blog or...... the list of blogs just went on and on. and then i had to give myself a talk and it went like this....

"Self, you do not need another blog. You already don't blog enough on the 3 you have. The wise thing to do would be to start blogging on the ones you do have. and once you do and you still feel like you need another blog, then you can re-evaluate the purpose of that blog"

I definitely put up a fight with myself, but in the end...i opted out of the 4th blog until i become a better blogger with what i have now.

yeah.

No comments: