Friday, April 17, 2009

Another Day-o-Snow

I'm so tired of the snow. Don't get me wrong, I love old man winter. But in the WINTER. We're in Spring, and yet again, I was sent home early because of winter conditions. I guess I should enjoy it though. It's not like I get sent home for Spring or Summer conditions. Only winter. Though I enjoy being home, really...I'm tired of the snow.

I have one concern though that I did not have last time. My lights keep flickering on and off--also my heat, not a good thing!--and when I looked out in my backyard I noticed that there was so much snow and slush on the cable, phone and electric wires. They are hanging down so low that I would literally be about a foot taller to the lowest wire hanging. I think the difference is this winter storm started out a slushie mess and now all that slush is turning to ice as it gets colder this evening.

Jesus, please keep my electric working or I might freeze tonight.


No comments: