Monday, April 27, 2009

Colorado's Schizophrenic Weather

This morning, I woke up to snow. Yep, snow. There was no snow in the forecast when I went to sleep the night before; but lo and behold, it was there when I woke up. Everyone has been working so hard at planting their gardens and making their lawns pretty and aromatic. But, mother nature and her adamant love of snow is making it difficult to keep the gardens with any type of consistency they need to survive.



But, then by 1:30pm-ish...the sun was out and the snow was gone. WTF?!! Yet, when I came home from work it was looking dreary and overcast again. Who knows what tomorrow holds? Hopefully it will be decent as I am heading to the zoo with all of the Y kids. Yippy!!

I guess we won't really know until tomorrow. And truthfully it, more than likely, will be a winter/spring/summer mix since Colorado weather is just not sure of which season it wants to be right now.

No comments: