Thursday, April 2, 2009

early morning travel

  • 345am Wake up
  • 406am Matteo calls and says he's at my house--he's early--wait! I still had 9 minutes. I need those 9 minutes. He must be anxious to go see his girl. 
  • 443am Catch Bus, with Matteo, to DIA
  • 537am Arrive at DIA--check in, security, thinking I really need coffee.
  • 615am Finally make it through security after I got a "woah, woah, woah" because the TSA agent told me to come through, but the supervisor wanted me to wait so they could read the machine. Have to walk back out and wait. Argh. 
  • 620am MUST GET COFFEE!!
  • 625am Make it to Matteo's gate. Wait with him until his flight leaves.
  • 645am Matteo leaves to board his flight. Bye BFF!
  • 650am Make it to my gate. Still have about 1 1/2 hours until I board. Sheesh. 
  • 700am Watch the people. A woman in hair rollers walks by. Seriously, hair rollers. Who does that? Well, apparently she does.  
  • 710am Decide to get online to keep myself awake. 
  • 717am See Matteo's Alaskan Airline flight pass outside my gate.
  • 724am Decide to blog my travel plans to entertain myself. 
  • 730am Very, very TIRED!! 
  • 735am Thinking I may need to walk around for a bit before I fall asleep and miss my flight. 
  • 736am  This is pretty princess signing out. 


1 comment:

Raelynn said...

in the words of Notorious B.I.G.:
i'm going back to cali, cali, cali. I'm going back to cali.